Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone need someone to do some transcription or data entry from home. I have great experience in the fld

I am very knowledgable with computer software and have worked for the government as a civilian employee for 11 years under the general on different posts. I have medical experience along with that. I have also been to Iraq. I can transcribe medical paperwork or do data entry for claims. I worked for the Staff Judge Advocate for 8 years. I have a computer at home and would like to do the work at home if possible.

Does anyone need someone to do some transcription or data entry from home. I have great experience in the fld
Work-at-Home ads/surveys/stuffing envelopes/data entry/typing/get paid to read emails/view ads/assembling stuff usually don't pay off. Be especially wary of ads that promise huge annual salaries; they often require expensive upfront fees with no guarantee. You risk losing your money and wasting a lot of time and energy.





http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/inve...
Reply:Just be very careful. There are a lot of companies to choose from. Be sure any money you put into it is always guaranteed. Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment