Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi people, do anyone know about a free international data entry online job that is not a scam?

hi all,


i live in Egypt and i would like to make some money online since i spend too much time on my PC, so does anyone know a good data entry job, not a scam one..


thanks for helping.

Hi people, do anyone know about a free international data entry online job that is not a scam?
Starting your own online business can be great! However, there ARE a lot of scams out there so be very careful when you start out. You can check out http://www.bbb.org/alerts/article.asp?ID... they give you the 411 on data entry jobs, envelop stuffing and home assembly work scams.





I tried going to the www.pcworkathome.net site last week and it lead me to a lot of dead ends. They all seemed to be scams in the end that wanted my money.





I did, however, find an international home-based business that works for me. I looked into data entry jobs, but they all wanted you to pay money and most of them involved typing adds. Not what I had in mind. =/ But I really like the business I found. I did the free trial at first so I had time to check it out. I'm glad I did! =) NO cold calling and NO selling soap to friends and family.





You can check out the site at: http://www.automaticbuilder.com/43264/





If this is something you might be interested in I'd be happy to help get you started.





After 3-6 months you can make about $500 a month and after 1 year $1,000 or more a month. And so on. So it's not a get rich quick gimmick, it does take time. But it's steady, long term and residual.





Good Luck!
Reply:With a computer at home and internet connection, you can start earning from home, without any investment. You should choose your work at home job according to your skills and time available.


If you have a good typing speed, general and legal transcription jobs from companies like Mountain West, Tigerfish and Accutran are available. Some of these companies do not require any experience.


You can apply directly from their websites which are listed at


http://tinyurl.com/o65rb


Medical transcription work at home is also available if you have completed a course and have relevant experience.

BIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment