Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is the on line data entry job offered by iNetDaraEntry - a Wannex LLC Company legitimate?

I came across this job ads at friendster.com. I am interested with to be one of their members but I want to verify first if its legitimate. Membership costs about 50.00 USD. Anybody please share what you know about this job and company.

Is the on line data entry job offered by iNetDaraEntry - a Wannex LLC Company legitimate?
I have never heard of them if they are asking for money be aware I spent a lot of money on some of these ads to find out it is not what they say


good luck in your choice.
Reply:If it sounds to good to be true, that is becuase it is. Think about it. Don't be one of the millions of morons who falls for a stupid scam like this everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment