Friday, July 16, 2010

How can I get Data Entry/Book Keeping Job From USA, Canada & UK?

HI All,


Give me a good suggestion for getting data entry %26amp; Book Keeping %26amp; Property management job from USA, Canada %26amp; UK.


How can i marketing, i want to earn money. please help me. i have a system %26amp; Net connection. I have not money to spend for any registration process. so please give me a suggestions for best way to get a job.


Thanks,


Dhinakaran

How can I get Data Entry/Book Keeping Job From USA, Canada %26amp; UK?
Do you have experience in the job mentioned by you?


If you have, then register with elance.com and Odesk.com or freelancers.com.


Bid for the kind of work offered for freelancers and based on your experience or the bid, the work will be awarded.


BEST OF LUCK


No comments:

Post a Comment