Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need help finding a legitimate data entry work-from-home job.?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd prefer to hear from someone who's actually DONE this. I think my skills are decent, but it'd be great if anyone knows of any company or companies that have a website on which you display your data entry abilities thru tests, that the company can see. Does anything like this exist?

I need help finding a legitimate data entry work-from-home job.?
Easy question to answer because you know what you want! I can share with you how I make extra money part time and maybe what I do will be of benefit to you:


I have a website and a blog that makes me money, I just designed a website about something I know about and the blog is related to my website. This took me the most amount of effort and time but started paying for themselves after about three months.


I sell stuff on the Internet, basically I sold unwanted stuff that were around the house or I go to yard sales, flea markets, discount bins at my local stores, buy things from family and friends and resell the items on the Internet. I sell small items on a international "auction site" (EBay) and larger items at a local "auction site.


I also make a little extra money by doing simple things like "reading emails", I spend about an hour a night doing this to make extra pocket change.


Feel free to email me through Yahoo Answers, if you have any questions on what I do to make money at home, I will post some links that were helpful to me below.


No comments:

Post a Comment