Friday, July 16, 2010

Where can I get Data Entry ONLINE training?

I'm intrested in becoming a Data Entry Clerk but I need to know if there are any ONLINE training courses that provide official certificates of completion.

Where can I get Data Entry ONLINE training?
Well the first thing I want to tell you is most online schools are good only if you already have some experience or training in the field. Data Entry is basically filling in the blanks technically I do this at work. I did not get any type of certificate to do this. If you can pass a typing test then basically you can get a data entry job. If you can't type fast then practice at home for free. When I got hired I only had to type 25 wpm. I take orders over the phone from catalogs and stuff. My job doesn't pay great but it's o.k. definately not somthing I would go to school for. If you are trying to get easy job skills then beware of all the scams out there. And to answer your question I have never heard of data entry training on the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment