Friday, July 16, 2010

Does anyone know where there are some good Data Entry Jobs in Cleveland?

I have been doing Clerical, Secretarial, Data Entry jobs for awhile now. mostly through the temp. services. my credit is not so good and most companies over look me because of this.


I am a reliable person and I do good work. I'm friendly and a fast learner. I just need someone who is willing to give me a chance. Another thing, if they can pay more than $8.50 an hour would be great. my alpha/numeric is 8200 ksph and typing is 62wpm.


My resume' is listed both on HotJobs and Monster.

Does anyone know where there are some good Data Entry Jobs in Cleveland?
Who are you going through that runs a credit check? Never mind, stop! Try:





Elite


1660 West 2nd Street


100 Skylight Office Tower


Cleveland, OH 44113





Phone: 216-771-7810


Fax: 216-348-7085


No comments:

Post a Comment